Terms and conditions
1. Agreeing to the terms and conditions and giving permission for your quotes, images, video, audio and any other material associated with the AusMumpreneur Awards and/or your submission, to be used by AusMumpreneur is a condition of entry. Completing your submission indicates your agreement to abide by these terms.
2. Entrants must be either from Australia or New Zealand and own their own businesses or blogs.
3. To enter your application there is an admin fee of $95 to help cover the costs of processing applications. $2 from from every awards application goes towards supporting the AusMumpreneur Scholarship program. The AusMumpreneur Scholarship program enables deserving mums in business to attend the AusMumpreneur Conference who would otherwise not be able to afford to.
4. Nominees must display the AusMumpreneur Award Nominee Banner on their website or blog with a link back to www.ausmumpreneur.com Winners and place getters must display the AusMumpreneur Awards Winner button on their homepage for 12 months.
5. Nominees are encouraged to gain media exposure for their business
6. Winners will be announced at the AusMumpreneur Awards dinner held in Melbourne on Sunday 14 August 2016.
Finalists in all categories must attend the conference and awards presentation. All finalists present will receive an awards certificate. Tickets to the 2 day event are $550.00
7. Businesses with a forum for mums in business are ineligible to enter the awards
8. AusMumpreneur staff and family members are ineligible to enter the awards
9. People’s Choice finalists do not have interviews and will be selected by public vote. There are two rounds of voting, the first round of voting begins at midday on Monday 4 July 2016 and ends at midnight on Monday 18 July 2016. The top five people in each category go through to the final round. Votes are reset to zero and then the second round of voting begins at midday on Monday 25 July 2016 and ends at midnight on Sunday 7 August 2016.
10. People’s choice voting will be held onsite at AusMumpreneur.com People’s Choice winners will be selected by number of votes at close of voting and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. There is to be only ONE vote per person – voters MAY NOT vote under false names/email addresses/accounts OR vote for other people/email addresses/accounts.
12. Nominees are allowed to run promotions, however we do ask that discounts, special offers, prizes etc are drawn randomly as a general thank you for support from ALL fans/customers/supporters rather than just those who have voted. AusMumpreneur accepts no responsibility for the running of these competitions in any way.
13. Nominees are encouraged to use social media, newsletters, their website etc to gain votes but not third party ‘click-farm’ sites or bought votes.
14. Finalists in the judged categories will be contacted by email with confirmation that they have qualified as finalists by Monday 25 July 2016.
15. Judging is based on your entry submission. The panel decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. The finalists list will also be published at ausmumpreneur.com on Monday 25 July 2016
17. Finalists in the judged categories will be interviewed via live interview by a panel of judges on Saturday 13 August at The Garden Room, Level 1 Crown Casino, Melbourne.
18. Bullying, harassment or intimidation of other contestants will not be tolerated. Nominees behaving unethically or unprofessionally may be disqualified at the coordinators discretion. No correspondence will be entered into.
19. These awards are competitive and not everyone can be a finalist in the top categories, while this may be disappointing for some, all entrants are expected to act professionally at all times. Individuals who fail to act professionally will be asked to retract their nomination from the awards.
20. These awards are provided by the AusMumpreneur Network to support, encourage and celebrate the efforts of mums in business and all entrants are asked to be respectful of The AusMumpreneur Network staff, volunteers and our awards partners’ brands. Individuals who fail to abide by these guidelines will be eliminated from the awards at the awards coordinators’ discretion.
21. Due to the large volume of emails we receive we regret to inform that we are unable to answer individual email questions regarding the awards. Any general questions about the awards should be posted at the Awards group.
22. Completed applications will be made available for public viewing on our website at www.ausmumpreneur.com
23. Accepting these terms and conditions is a condition of entry.